- Natural enhancement of the brows creates the illusion of fuller and more defined brows*
- Micro-blading method employs the application of individual hair-like strokes for a soft and natural finish
- Realistic alternative to the traditional block style tattoo*
- Feathertouch Brows / Cosmetic Tattooing uses pigments, not the permanent ink used for body tattoos. This means a cosmetic tattoo will fade with time, allowing brows to evolve and remain age appropriate. Knowing this, colour boosts are required to keep the tattoo fresh and attractive.*
- Feathertouch Brow Tattoos can last anywhere from 6 – 18months, depending on skin health, skin colour, pigment colour and other external factors.*
- Eyebrow tattooing can also take YEARS off your appearance as the shape and positioning will be corrected in cases where clients have natural muscle degradation from the ageing process. This can completely lift and open the eye area again to achieve a much more youthful look.*
- Little to no application of brow make-up needed OR Easier for clients to apply their brow make-up as they can easily follow the style of the tattoo.*
BROW TATTOOING now available at Fiori! The lovely Kendall, formerly from Clinical Colour (her own business) is now part of Team Fiori and available for cosmetic brow tattooing. Kendall is part of the Mt Gravatt team. However, she will also have regular appointments at Chermside when this clinic opens early April. Call 3849 2759 or contact us via our website.